CURLY TOP LABRADOODLES
1. All puppies are guaranteed to be healthy & up-to-date on all immunizations appropriate for puppy's age and dewormed at time of sale. The breeder does not
assume any liability for any injury to said puppy after delivery. The buyer MUST have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 4 days from date of delivery and will receive a full refund if he/she finds this puppy sick upon arrival. Proof of the examination must be supplied to the breeder. To receive a full refund Buyer must contact Curly Top Labradoodles within the 4 day period. We reserve the right to have a second veterinarian opinion.
2. Buyer will not bring new puppy to any public store especially any Pet Store or public park or dog park before puppy has been fully immunized. Usually 12-14 weeks of age. Please check with your vet for recommendations, it is preferable to wait at least one week after vaccines are complete.(The Parvo virus is very contagious and is life threatening to a young puppy, most puppies don't survive it. Leptospirosis is also a deadly bacteria causing severe renal damage & death.)
3. THIS warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, Giardia, or Coccidosis. It also doesn't include illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, or physical injury.
4. The Buyer certifies, by reading and signing this contract (see secion 14), that the puppy will live with the Buyer to be a companion animal and not be chained out of doors. The puppy will be well cared for, given adequate shade, water and housing during periods outside. This dog will not be allowed to run loose outside of owner's property. His/her exercise will be restricted from excessive runs on concrete or other hard surfaces prior to age 2 years to ensure healthy bone and joint development.
5. The Buyer agrees to maintain the puppy's health in good condition, and to provide yearly examinations, vaccinations, heart worm test, and any other usual procedures necessary to assure good health. There are many factors that can influence growth & development, such as diet, exercise weight gain etc. The BUYER ASSUMES THE RESPONSIBILITY to carry on with the appropriate exercise and feeding schedule, as supplied by the breeder. The BREEDER can offer no further guarantees once the care of the puppy is no longer their control.
6. A Warranty for Hip Dysplasia is provided within 26 months OF BIRTHDATE of this dog. Buyer must provide seller with proof with documentation from OFA/Penn HIP and Licensed Orthopedic Veterinarian and that the hip dysplasia would curtail the quality of life of the dog. Buyer will receive a refund OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, if he/she has complied with the guidelines for protecting developing hips of the dog and if the dog is not seriously overweight. All testing to be done at the buyer's expense.
7. If it is determined the puppy has any serious genetic defects which curtail the quality of life within 24 month period from purchase date, proof of examination must
be provided. Buyer must promptly notify seller before taking any action such as euthanasia, or this warranty will not be honored. Buyer may keep puppy and be fully
refunded UP TO the original cost of the puppy. BUYER WILL SUPPLY SELLER REQUESTED VETERINARY RECORDS.
8. If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 24 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the buyer's expense by a
veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM acceptable to the SELLERS own Veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as reason of death, the Seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the buyer or a full refund of the purchase price. A written statement from the veterinarian must be provided. This
warranty is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
9. No warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, are made under its contract except as stated.
10. This warranty is Non-Transferable to another/new owner.
11. No replacements will be given due to problems that result from buyer neglect. However, if neglect is noted, buyer agrees to return dog to seller.
12. No guarantees are made regarding temperament. The temperament of your puppy is based on the amount of time YOU give to your dog and to its development
and socialization. Puppy Kindergarten/ Puppy Obedience classes are recommended for all puppies. Proper socialization and training is a must for your puppy to be a
well-adjusted, welcome member to your family.At time of purchase puppies have been well socialized with children and adults.
13. Seller is NOT responsible for ANY vet bills incurred.
14. Seller recommends all read this page. Seller assumed that Buyer has read and fully understands guarantee when Buyer makes the decision to purchase a puppy and that the purchase is of a puppy is like signing the guarantee. We want to save paper too.
1. The Buyer, in purchasing this puppy has chosen this puppy to be part of their family, a companion animal and not intended for breeding purposes.
2. The Buyer agrees their puppy will be housed indoors.
3. The Buyer agrees to keep their puppy at a healthy weight.
4. The Buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise until the dog is over1.5 years of age.
5. The Buyer agrees to spay or neuter their dog by 1 year for males, 1 year for females. Failure to provide documentation of spay/neuter shall void health guarantee.
6. The Buyer agrees to contact the seller immediately if the Buyer determines they are unable to keep their puppy for any reason. The Buyer and seller will
determine how the dog is to be re -homed. We like to have updates on our puppies, including pictures!
7. The Buyer agrees to never allow their puppy to be placed in a shelter,pound, or similar facilities or research laboratory.
8. The Buyer hereby agrees that failure to honor all conditions in this contract shall forfeit their Health Guarantee.